Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 3

What is your motivation to recover?


Sometimes I am just so unclear as to why I want to quit. Why would I want to stop something that I love so much?! It doesn't really seem worth it, but I convince myself it is. I need to quit for the people around me, everyone who loves me, who may be effected by my choices. A part of me just wants people to be proud of me, which sounds silly, but it's worth it to know that all the hard work is...I don't know, appreciated. If it's important to others it should be to me as well. Then there is this other part that's all about me. I guess deep down I want the satisfaction of fighting and overcoming something so difficult and scary. It's like, if I can do this then I can do anything. I need to prove to myself that I do, indeed, have as much strength as everyone thinks.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment