Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 4

Do you consider yourself "addicted"? Why or why not.

I am sad to say that, yes, I would say I am addicted. Its actually pretty hard to admit that what I am doing to myself is an addiction, but it would be dumb of me to even bother to deny that it is. I say that I am because, well really because I cant stop. I mean, I can stop, but it takes a lot of work. My mind is focused on it almost one hundred percent of the time and when I do it I sometimes am already planning the next time I get to sit down and dig the dull blade into my skin. Just as with drugs or alcohol, people want to pretend that it isnt a big deal, that they can stop whenever they want, well, I am hear to tell you that that is bull shit. Any addiction, you cant just stop. It takes getting help, fighting hard, and getting yourself used to a new way of living. So, yes, I say I am/was addicted to cutting myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment