Saturday, September 8, 2012

Melody's Thought

What's been keeping you busy of late? What's made you grind your teeth? What's been the most pleasant thing to do?

Comment left by Melody Hensley (a couple weeks ago-sorry). 

I have been busy with work,grandma passing,spending time with my grandpa,just plain old being too tired for anything really. I am no teeth grinder,ha. You know, my grandfather and I are best friends since as long as I can remember, being able to spend so much time with him lately, not under awesome circumstances, but it had been real nice. Also, he works with me twice a week so I get to see him at work and that too is nice.Other than that I have just been busy with the usual, little things in life, nothing real special. I have just been working on me and getting to the place I need to be, think I am in a good place right now, trying not to lose that.

No comments:

Post a Comment