Tuesday, September 18, 2012

quitting thoughts

I don't want to...

I don't want to NEVER cut again.

It hit me...

It hit me hard in the car the other day.


If I stop, I stop...

No more.

No more cutting.

No more blood beading fresh where I just sliced.

No more feeling quick relief.


It has been one and a half months.

I don't want to.

Don't want to set myself up for failure.

If I say it...

If I say I am quitting for good aloud, there's expectations.


I can't fail.

It's scary, ya know, it's scary to really quit, to lose your security blanket for good. Once that thought hits you it hits like a pile of bricks, it's rough.


I have quit, for good, forever. Ok, even I don't really believe that, but it does feel different this time. My meds are finally the most stable they have been and I feel that it may actually be possible. For real.


I still have my days where the anxiety drowns me and I can't get to the surface, but:

         1. I believe I can hold out

         2. It will end

         3. It doesn't happen as often as           it used to.


I'm just making it, day by day, even hour by h our, just making it through.


As always.


As always just "making it through".


It's like beating a dead horse (aka pointless) why do I write my blog still? Well, I am not too sure anymore. I want ti help, make a difference, byes does my dead horse make any difference at all?


My loop of broken to pieces and wanting to die by my own hand to thinking I can quit and back again.


I feel like I'm just full of shit. Forever struggling and preaching about getting better when I can't myself.


I'm hoping things change this time, hoping I can make it.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment