Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My first thought

Thats me. Im Sara. Im 19. My favorite color is yellow. I like tie-dye. Im odd. I am a nobody in the grand scheme of things. So why a blog? Well, I am starting this blog to talk about life, my life, and all the goods and bads that come along with it. My story is just one of billions, thus not so very important, however, if sharing my story and life experiences could make some kind of impact on one persons life that would make my life that much more worth living. So anytime you feel like leaving a comment with a question, thoughts, things youd like to know,I would love to hear from you. Also you can email me at BensonSar@gmail.com. For now I leave you with a simple bible verse that has helped me get through a lot of tough times:

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18


                                                        






5 comments:

  1. Sara, you ARE somebody and very important to a lot of people including me. We have had our ups and down but I still love you as a friend. I know that you will help many people along your way get through their tough times, and give them good memories.

    Thank you for being in my life :)

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Sara! I can't wait to read what you write!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this! Can't wait to read more and see more of your pictures.....and never forget you are VERY important.....Love you, L Der.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definately make an impact on ALL the lives you touch!! Your insightfulness makes people think, and at times..leaves them speechless. I love ya! and love our coffee time talks! THANK YOU FOR TOUCHING MY LIFE!
    ..~ME.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara. Thank you for your honesty. I really appreciate that you are willing to talk about something that many others don't want to even think about. I have been, and will continue to pray for your healing. You are a very special person and are so important to many, especially the Lord. He chose you to belong to Him and He loves you so much. Hang in there, my friend.

    ReplyDelete