Thursday, April 19, 2012

final thought?

Do I end this?


Is there even a point anymore?


I'm in a weird place, which I tend to go ti often these days, and I feel like I'm stuck. I don't feel like anything really matters at all.


So I start to think of this blog and where it is going. Is it doing anything for anyone at all? I've Saud before that one of my goals was to share my story and help others, but I just don't think I'm succeeding with that. I think that its pointless to share my pathetic little story when I know it doesn't matter.


I'm not sure where to go, stop? Keep it going? I'm going to need soñé feed back. Is this blog doing anything, honestly?


Maybe I'm just having a pity party, but I just feel so worn, beaten down, exhausted, maybe like I just can't get things right. I'm just confused about how I feel, I guess...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

  1. Yes, your blog helps people.I to have been to Fairfax. I don't know if you saw it, but in the day room someone put up a sign that read "Don't make a permanent decision for a temperaty problem." I don't know why I'm telling you this, but I hope it helps. Be kind to yourself and remember this to shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do remember that sign, stared at it every morning during the community meeting. As corny as it is, I suppose its right. Thanks for the reminder.

      Delete