Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lonely Thought

Since there are the very few of you who expressed that you wanted me to keep on, I decided that I will let this little charade go on a little longer. I imagine I will find something to say, tell you guys about my day to day stuff, old journal thoughts that show where I was at certain times.

So here I am, still going.

Something that has really been on my mind the last couple weeks as I started work and everything is the fact that this battle is so completely lonely. Of course I have supporters who want to help me through it, but its all so  inside. There really isn't anything for people to do, I have to get past it myself, no one can do it for me.

Sometimes, I sure wish someone could just do it for me, but that's weak, getting through all of this will only make me stronger some day.

Its tough knowing that most everybody hasn't a clue what I am going through, this isn't something that can really be imagined, understood, sympathized, its something that is so foreign to nearly everyone.

I guess at some point I will actually be alright with the fact that no one really knows, but for now, while im in the middle of it all, I am ,honestly, frustrated.

And for those of you who are going through this kind of battle, I am along with you, we are physically together, well most of us, but as a collective group of people we are always together, fighting and supporting. There always is one person that kind of gets it, if you dont have that, come find me, you deserve that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment