Thursday, May 24, 2012

Goals Goals Goals

In the midst of all the bad, when I didn't think I could go on, someone told me to just simply make a goal. Not a big one, just one you can handle for the time being. What I mean is, well, make a time that you are going to make it to without hurting yourself.


I still catch myself resorting back to giving myself goals, today alone I have made it through three different goals I set for myself. I guess that the only reason that this actually works for me is that I fear failure so much, I want to make it, not screw it up and just be angry at myself, that would make the urge to hurt myself greater, so its actually important to succeed, not just a B.S. idea.


So here's the thing, I need to set myself a new goal. I feel as though I can go quite awhile, but don't want to push too far. So my goal is to make it until I go to bed tonight without cutting. That way I can start completely new tomorrow.


Anyways, I am confident, at the moment, that I can make it tonight. Just wanted to share a preventive skin with you guys, its kind of just something I picked up and works well enough for me.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment