Friday, March 23, 2012

B.O.D. Entry 1

If you don't remember from my post about writing, B.O.D stands for the The Book of Darkness, aka the journal I have kept for the last couple years. I figured that I'd let you see where my mind was during my struggles, sometimes its weird to go back and read what I have written and to remember those thoughts.

What am I feeling?
What am I feeling?
What is on my mind?
Whats going on?
Nothing.
I feel nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing is on my mind.
Nothing.
Nothing is going on.
Is nothing a feeling?
Does it count?
I just don't know.
I just don't care.
About anything.
Nothing.
Nothing matters to me.
Sad.
Alone.
When I stop.
When I stop to think.
I feel sad.
I feel alone.
Why?
Why do I bother anymore?
Is it worth it?
Is it worth the fight?
Some would say yes.
Its a lie.
Nothing.
Nothing is worth it.

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate the glimpses inside you, but so badly wish I could "fix" something....GRRRR
    becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sweet but I've come to the realization that I don't need to be fixed. You're already my Ray of sunshine remember?! I appreciate that in you.

    -sara Benson :)

    ReplyDelete