Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Simple Thought

Im going to keep this one short and sweet for you readers, I am not sure where I am going from here, so I am I just going to open things up for you guys again. I am sure that there are some of you who have something to say or a question to ask, so now is your chance. Leave a comment, I will respond to them in a new post. I just want to know how I can help you, what would help you, and those of you not struggling, educate you. Plus the things I say relate to more than just self harm and depression. Dont be afraid to ask.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, here goes....I'm sometimes afraid of talking to someone who is emotionally in a difficult spot for fear that I might say something that will send them over the edge. Sometimes I find it hard to be honest about my own hurts and fears and frustrations, because they seem minor compared with what you are going through. And I just want you healthy and better....I can't help it.
    becky

    ReplyDelete