Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 11

Strangest place (school, park, etc) you’ve ever injured yourself?


I have cut myself pretty much anywhere and everywhere, but there is one place I will never forget. I'm ashamed of myself, but I lost it and cutting was the only thing I could do. Where was it?! A chapel. Let me explain before you may judge, when I was at school I'd go walk for hours on end, disappearing from the world, but one night it was real late and far too below zero for me to handle walking. I ended up in the balcony of the chapel on campus and was praying when my brain shorted and I was thrashing around, punching the brick wall, and finally just cut myself over and over right there. I finally fell to the ground, trembling and sobbing, and laid it all out there, shouting at God, so angry. So broken.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment