Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 24

What are your main triggers? Why?

Triggers...Triggers.

As I was cutting the only "trigger" was my thoughts. My thoughts led to anxiety or anger led to me cutting myself.

When I am not cutting (now) the triggers are worse. I cant watch any movie with cutting in the tiniest bit, which sounds silly, but if you are trying to avoid it you really notice how many movies have it. Blood gets to me, but not too bad. Cuts on others or on myself (accidentally) are triggering. Even things like the results of rubber bands. Rubber bands is a game of uncle of sort, you take turns snapping each other with the rubber band til one stops. Yeah, neither of us are wienie enough to stop so our arms were rough afterwards. Seeing those lines on someones arms is hard for me. So not only cuts of others, but resembling "cuts".

No comments:

Post a Comment